Jan 21, 2009

I want a nice blogger template


I am currently tweaking this site, so please forgive the ever-changing look. I have lost all the links at the left but will surely update once I am satisfied with this blog's new look. I am actually looking for a free 3-column blogger template, that is very easy to customize, what with my limited knowledge in design. So if you come across a template that you feel would suit this blog, please free to leave a comment. I am actually prowling at Blogger Buster where I got the design from my other blog, but I have yet to find the one I really like for this one. Your comments and suggestions are most welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Weeeee!!!! blogwalking! nice post. please feel free to visit my site at http://linkmoko.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dinah,

    This template is fine. You just have to add some color and design to the header. I like this theme. Happy blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is a girl named Lee who does FREE layouts. I mean completely FREE. Contact her & she will do whatever you like. Just be very specific with what you want as far as colors, fonts, etc.

    Here is her link: http://customlayoutsbylee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete