Feb 10, 2009

5 Things About Me

For lack of something to write about, here are 5 things about me:

1. I love doing the laundry. I hate seeing a pile of unwashed clothes and would sometimes turn grumpy when I can't do them right away. I also do the laundry to relax. I hate ironing clothes though!

2. I am not very good at small talk, unless its with my family and closest friends. It makes me feel slightly uncomfortable. I envy people who can start conversations with complete strangers.

3. I am not very good at making new friends but I am great at keeping old ones.

4. When I am reading a particularly good book, I am completely oblivious to what's happening around me. My husband almost always complain about this.

5. Even after reading a book for five times, I still cry or laugh or smile at the best parts.

Do you feel the same sometimes? Hmm, I dont know if the above makes me weird :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment