Mar 28, 2009

Manny Pacquiao in Time's 100 Most Influential People of 2009

I was surprised to read from Azrael that at 2pm yesterday, Manny Pacquiao was at 6th place of Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People of 2009 according to Electronic Pulp.  When I checked and did my own screenshot at 7pm, yes indeedy, he is at 6th place. If the voting is after his fight in May 2, I wonder how he would fare if he wins or if he loses.  Personally, I did not vote.  I am not very happy with Pacquiao at the moment.  Although  for a Filipino to be a part of the list  is an honor in itself, I really cannot bring my self to vote for Pacquiao.  But if you want to vote, you may do so here.

1 comment:

  1. Hello! I share the same predicament regarding Pacquiao.
    Thanks for the visit at my blog!

    ReplyDelete