Project Wonderful

Apr 28, 2009

Aling Dionisia Pacquaio Strikes Again

image from Philstar.com
So its Manny Pacquaio time again, what with his fight with Ricky Hatton just a week away. Of course, the networks are all a-flutter with any news about him, and that goes for his family as well. While I haven't heard any news about Jinky, its Aling Dionisia who is making headlines. I saw her on the news looking very happy when she was finally able to go to the US. I don't begrudge her that because as a mother, she should really be part of Manny's success. I just hate it when TV networks make a big deal out of her shopping trips, her dance lessons and her friends and even her trying on the karaoke's for sale on the mall as news worthy! And I especially hate it when she is shown praying for her son on TV. It gives me the creeps. Whenever she is on the news, my husband has this irritating habit of calling me to watch it. I keep telling him don't hate Aling Dionisia but he wont believe me. I said I hate it that she has to be shown on TV for me to watch. Is that so bad?

9 comments:

  1. No, it isn't bad. My wife is making fun of it every time she was shwon. Don't get me wrong." Frens ko ang sabi di daw ako nagbago."I thought she's joking.Get me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha, so hindi pala ako nag-iisa :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahha! i like aling dionisia though. she has this happy outlook in like, though i agree with you that it pisses me off to see her praying on tv with all her minions. i would rather see her dance her thing. ehhehe

    thanks for the visit on my blog:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. kung lahat na lang ay may pula ka...you must be hollow person...I pity you
    JUN

    ReplyDelete
  5. ganda ng lola mo! ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. aliw talaga si aling dionisia, i watched the super-delayed on Tv hoping to see an interview. pero this morning ko lang nakita yung pagdadasal nya.

    Jun, thanks for the comment. ha ha, tama ka siguro nga ang babaw ko, pero ang babaw mo din. patulan ba? he he.

    ReplyDelete
  7. nakakainis tlg yang chaka na yan tse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. walang paki alaman ng trip!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the posts about aling dionesia! she's blessed! She deserved it! I'm happy for her!!! Hope you will post more about her and evrything about pacquaio jokes. Natural sya! matawa ka sa pagkanatural nya!

    ReplyDelete