Apr 7, 2009

I Want to Relax at Blue Water Day Spa


Last week, my husband went to hospital's emergency room due to hypertension. It was scary, to say the least. Seeing your loved one lying in bed, pale, and strapped to those contraptions will make you scared and just thinking about it is making me weepy again. But thankfully, hypertension is manageable. We are now seriously watching his diet, exercising and he has also quit smoking (for good, I hope).

They say that stress is also one factor that causes hypertension to develop and what better way to avoid stress than to relax? And not just for my husband, but also for me. And is there a more perfect way to relax than to visit Blue Water Day Spa? I was thinking of getting for us the Traditional Filipino Massage. It is said to be gaining international popularity because of its calm and tender strokes. That sounds just about perfect. Even going to their newly opened Capitol Hills Branch is so stress-free. It is located inside the Capitol Hills Golf Club and boasts of a very relaxing atmosphere. Wow, exactly my kind of place!

BlueWater Day Spa Capitol Hills Branch
Capitol GreenStreet Commercial Center, Capitol Hills Golf Annex Building, Capitol Hills Drive, Old Balara, Quezon City
Telephone Numbers: +63 (2) 4730455, 9524829, 4350114


If you want to try your luck at the Blue Water Day Spa Capitol Hills 20 Bloggers Event Competition, head over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment