Apr 13, 2009

Western Bunk Beds for the Boys

I just fell in love with this western furniture when I saw it!


Just take a look at the Twin Over Twin Bunk Beds and I think you will agree with me that this is perfect for my two boys. There are built-in ladders on both sides and safety rails also on both sides of the top bunk so that even my 6-year old son can choose to occupy the top bunk. It also has a very rustic and country feel to it, and my kids will surely love this as they are in awe with all things western. This is hand crafted as well and made from the best Aspen wood. The only thing I have a problem with is in the assembly. I think the wood is heavy and my husband may have trouble with it. But then again, if it comes with concise instructions, then he will surely go for it. Anyway, the bunk bed will go very well with these 5 drawer log cabin dresser and the boy's room will be just about perfect!

1 comment:

  1. Amazing design!! Check out the wide range of Kids Bunk Beds from Spacify.com

    ReplyDelete