Jun 9, 2009

My Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009

These are my nominees for the Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009:

Because the stories from the Barrio are from lives of REAL people. You learn a lot, you laugh a lot. Ang saya sa Barrio na ito! Kelan kaya ang Fiesta? Snow is one blogger who is very generous with her comments and praises. And reading her entries, you know that she writes what she truly feels.Angel generously blog about being a better parent, and I am very thankful for his insightful posts. I just hope he updates more often. N is a blogger with a mission. She shares her self so generously. Just check out her Pens of Hope project.Z is a gifted writer, a poet. I wish I could make words evoke emotions and imagery like he could. And he is a doctor too.Dream... Believe.. Act.. Achieve? Who wants to be a millionaire? His blog is very informative and even a simple fellow like me can follow his may tips and tricks on personal finance.The blog for real men. Enough said.If you are into real estate investments, Jay is your man. He makes very informative posts and he takes time to answer readers questions. Ang bait nya sa comments section, promise!Samahan ng mga litratistang Pinoy. Open siya kahit sa mga walang camerang tulad ko!

Earthlingorgeous was supposed to be my tenth
nominee but she said she was disqualified for being overqualified. Yes, I agree. Anyway, help Earthlingorgeous discover emerging influential blogs so she can complete her list. So Earth, just choose from any of my lists above (and below) and consider this as my entry as well. You are right, making this list is not as easy as it looks. Been doing this the whole day already.

Oh and my tenth entry is my own blog called Building My Dream House. This blog is very close to my heart as this chronicles my journey and the adventure towards that dream of owning that tiny piece of earth to be lovingly called home.

That concludes my list for the Top Ten Emerging Influential Blogs for 2009. So if you have your own nominations, submit it until July 30 only. Thanks to the following sponsors for helping Ms Janette make this possible: Absolute Traders, My Brute Cheats, Business Summaries, Fitness Advantage Club, Events and Corporate Video, Events@Work, Dominguez Marketing Communications, Red Mobile Budget hotel in Makati, Lucio C. Tan Group Of Companies and Blog4Reviews.com.

So goodluck to all my nominated blogs/bloggers out there and hope you make it to the Top Ten!

18 comments:

  1. Hi Dinah,

    I rushed here as soon as I found out. Thank you so much for this nomination. I am very honored to be in this list.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats sa mga na nominate... hehe ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to all your nominees! Pwede nga palang inominate ang sariling blog. Sana ginawa ko din yan, hehe. I did nominate Earth. She was the first on my list kaso overage na ang site niya eh. Sayang nga eh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dinah, this is a fantastic list, excellent recommendations. I will have to check them out. You did not put your own blog on the list thought. Feel free to post this list to my site www.toptentopten.com.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Dinah thanks for joining my contest :) your entry is valid. I've seen most of your blog nominees except for the real estate one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many thanks Dinah! I am really so happy that you voted for the entire Barrio Siete Party List. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Dinah. Thanks a lot for voting for Millionaire Acts. I hope more and more readers will found my blog informative and helpful to them. Maraming Salamat sa nomination.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow! Damo nga salamat for this, Dinah! It is an honor to be included in your list. Nakakatuwa naman.

    I hope I deserve it and I hope that by sharing generously about myself (I'm borrowing your own words) people will learn a lesson or two and realize so much blessed with the life that they have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. good luck to all the nominees... keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Dinah, thanks again for including my blog on your list. I really don't know what to say except "Thank you!" and "Its quite an honor!". Haha, what you said about the comments section really made me laugh. =)

    Congratulations as well to all nominees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations and good luck!

    I'm glad to see names of friends in the list

    thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. naki-hello at nakihalo-hao lang sa mga influential blogger. congrats everyone! apat ata ang kakilala ko dito na nasa listahan ko.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Dinah. This is to mark your entry as complete and included you in the raffle as well. Hope you can join us this Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm back bearing a gift for you.

    0806200912421245

    Witty fast talker of days events,
    truly amazing with current affairs.

    An avid book reader and a loving mom too.
    Ever think of what this woman cannot do?

    Seen in a portrait of flower filled frame,
    no one dare questions, unless someone does the same.

    Features of a lady with a soft and gentle tone,
    a respected figure in this world we adore.


    Z

    ReplyDelete
  15. @thanks Ms Janette
    @Z, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!Thanks a lot :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. The comments on this post are really really helpful. Thanks for posting this and for those who provided and will provide more information.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete