Project Wonderful

Jul 29, 2009

The Man Who Dares


I got this from Pravsworld and would like to share it here.

I especially like this line:
It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbled
or where the doer of deeps could have done them better.


I was just thinking about this in light of GMA's SONA andyes, we could all criticize her for all her faults and failures. I am waiting for a person, a leader who would really get down to the business of making our country proud. Unfortunately for us, the present choices are all unworthy of the words of Theodore Roosevelt.

2 comments:

  1. yes they are.. sana may darna na lang na ksaing seksi ni ANgel no.. I don't think I can watch Marian, nasusuka ako hihi

    or why don't we have The Volturi clan as our law maker? hehe

    si Dakota nga un, parang hindi nya hawig no, ang gara ng wig at make up nya dun.
    Make or Break

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. WE always choose the lesser evil in the end.

    Z

    ReplyDelete