Project Wonderful

Jul 8, 2009

Property Investment

I follow this blog by Jay on Philippine real estate investment and I hope to save enough money to do my own investing in the future. He gives good advice on what properties are good to buy, usually auctions and sale by bans and city governments. Once I have the property I want after saving enough to acquire it, I will make sure to have a trusted Real Property Management manage the property for me.

Of course, it cant be just any company, it has to be one that has been awarded a " Franchise of the Year Honorable Mention" and one that is trusted by big companies like Freddie Mac. It has to be a company touted by Biz Journals and must be a member of National Association of Residential Property Managers. I wont trust my property and money with somebody less worthy. If only I can start investing now!

1 comment:

  1. Great blog article about the Great blog article about this topic, I have been lately in your blog once or twice now. I just wanted to say hi and show my thanks for the information provided.

    ReplyDelete