Aug 25, 2009

How Old is Old?

How old is old? That is the question that Cathara wants to ask on her 25th birthday. I am now XXXII, and since I have always looked older than than my age, it has never quite bothered me. I mean, I may look old, but I am having so much fun, it really doesn't matter! Old for me is when I have lost my zest for life, or have lost my purpose. When you think that there is nothing left for you to do, and you don't want to do anything new, then you are old. Boo!So Cathara, 25 is never old. It is as young as you want to be! I suggest that now that you are 25, why not make a list of 25 new things to do before you turn 26? Now, that will make your 25th year very challenging, fun-filled and unforgettable!!!

And I am tagging Prettystepdaughters, Make or Break, Earthlingorgeous, Annie, and Leanne.


1 comment:

  1. thank you so much for joining:) subscribe and placed a link to your blog on my whos hot list:D

    :D you are very honest at how youve written your post. while everyones in denial, youre there flaunting that you have always looked older than your real age! but i dont think you look old though.

    lol, i dont think i could make 25 new things to do before i turn 26 coz i only got few time left:P

    uhm, maybe another wishlist. but this time, a list of 25:D thanks for the suggestion!:D

    -catea

    ReplyDelete