Aug 18, 2009

Pacquiao as Peace Negotiator?!?


Manny Pacquiao as peace negotiator? Can you believe our esteemed lawmakers? Are our military so lacking in skill that thay have to bring in Pacquiao as negotiator? Besides, Manny does not negotiate, he throw punches! And why do we have to pander to those criminals anyway? They are not idealists who are fighting for a right, rather they are terrorists! I really wish that a lasting solution to finally bring peace to Mindanao, and to even suggest to bring a civilian, however popular and beloved by even those MILF and Abu Sayyaf, is insane. It is time to seriously look into the policy of our government and stop these nonsense.

This time I do not agree with Aling Dionisia that she will just let Manny decide. If I were Manny's mother, I will strongly criticize these people for not doing their job properly and trying to score pogi points by dragging my son's name in this affair. Manny may feel that it is his duty to contribute something, like Robin Padilla, but I will advise him to let the experts do their job and not let himself be used.

Naku talaga, wala na ba silang maisip na ibang solusyon? Sus!


No comments:

Post a Comment