Project Wonderful

Sep 30, 2009

Barrio Siete Bayanihan Fund Drive for Ondoy Victims

Barrio Bayanihan

I am one of the victims of Typhoon Ondoy but who am I to complain. My house in Santol, Quezon City was submerged chest level, and my dream house in Dela Costa Homes V in Montlaban Rizal is still ankle-deep in mud, but my whole family is safe, so I am lucky than most. As I type this, I am back at the office and is already trying to return my life to normal. But the rest of Metro Manila has yet to recover from this tragedy. So while my friends, bosses and office mates ask me if I need any help, I told them we are fine, and that their help is much needed elsewhere, by other people. And so I support Barrio Siete's Bayanihan Fund Drive for the victims of typhoon Ondoy and I am sharing the ways you can help here.



I am very sorry that I cannot give any monetary help at this time. But I hope and pray that those of you who can share what you can, please, please, please, help my fellow Filipinos. You may also refer to Reyna Elena's entry here on how you can help.

Please, let us keep the Bayanihan spirit alive and help out anyway we can!

1 comment:

  1. From all of us at Barrio Siete Dot Com, we would like to thank you for plugging our Bayanihan for Ondoy Victims Fund Drive.

    ReplyDelete