Sep 8, 2009

Mellow Yellow #1

MellowYellowMondayBadge

"The world is better with a dash of yellow" and I am joining Mellow Yellow for the first time. Okay this was supposed to be posted yesterday but I forgot, since it was a holiday yesterday and at home, I had no complete control over who gets to use the computer first.



This was taken during one of our grocery store visits. Do you know him? He is Koko of Koko Crunch. My daughter grew tired of walking, and she has become too heavy to carry or to put on the cart so she was okay with sitting with Koko. And Mommy was happy to snap her picture!

3 comments:

  1. How cute!

    ... GREAT Mellow Yellow post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...she's a cutie! :) I've never heard of Koko Crunch ... I like him tho ... good colour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, so SWEET!!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Have a Lovely♥Day!
    to view my mellow yellow visit My little Man’s photoblog:

    http://www.chasinglittlecrocs.com

    ReplyDelete