Project Wonderful

Oct 16, 2009

Life is Too Short


During the typhoon, we didn't eat dinner so we only missed one meal. But since then, I haven't been watching what I eat, nor have I time for exercise. At the moment, I feel that I am too vain and shallow to think of my diet, when other people are thinking of where to get their next meal. Did you know that the first thing I did when I went back to the office after being on leave for several days was to eat a burger meal with up sized drinks and fries, and Chippy with iced cold coke?


I think I will only get my diet and exercise groove back once we are done with cleaning up the other house. Otherwise, life is too short for diet and exercise, he he.

1 comment:

  1. Well, there's always an exemption to the rule or a break in some routines especially that your reason is a bit.....acceptable :-)because of what happened....so, don't be so sad about it.

    ReplyDelete