Oct 15, 2009

Tracking Computer Usage

If I am a business owner and I spend for company resources, it would help me a lot if I know how my employees are using these resources. I will be able to know by activity tracking how this usage correlates to the productivity of my staff. This will enable me to gauge performance against the computer applications that they use and offer more incentives. If I am the employee, I will not take it against my employer that he feels the need to track my computer usage, rather see it as a concrete proof of how my performance is being pitted against my productivity. It means that here is more chance for me to be rewarded because a tracking system is present.

1 comment:

  1. that will be better. you can fire anyone if he/she doesn't meet his qouta..

    ReplyDelete