Project Wonderful

Dec 1, 2009

7 Things In The News I Hate Today

Today was supposed to be a happy day, being the start of December and only 3 weeks to go before Christmas. But reading the news, I didn't read much good news and but rather found out 7 big irritating ones!

1. GMA will run. Enough has been said about this at Twitter #garapal so I don't think I need to add anything more. It is just so GARAPAL of her!

2. The ongoing investigation over the Ampatuan Massacre.


3. Jovito Palparan is running as well.

4. Jocjoc Bolante is running too!

5. The looming crisis in Dubai.

6. The never-ending sad story of Pinoy workers abroad.

7. Poverty.

These are just some of the sad news that are hounding our dear country. Who will save us from these clowns?!!

1 comment:

  1. I think the worst is the Maguindanao Massacre! It's very brutal. So sad..

    ReplyDelete