Nov 9, 2009

Do You Want A Ride?

I was doing my round of Adgitizing when I saw a picture of a bus, filled with people and remember a photo I took in Bohol last year. This was taken in Tagbilaran City, in front of Island City Mall.


Yes, it doesn't look safe, but it does look like a lot of fun! More so for the man laying on top of futon. He also has the best view. It doesn't matter that he has no safety gear whatsoever! And of course, these jeepney drivers drive like they are possessed so I don't know how he will survive, if God forbid, an accident occur!

2 comments:

  1. Wow that's a lot of people there on the jeep! Very unsafe talaga but some drivers are after of the money without considering the security of their passengers.

    Btw sis, It's me who won the 4th prize of Her and History's contest.
    For my 125x125 ad image here's the link:

    http://i387.photobucket.com/albums/oo313/dhurianne/a1-3.jpg

    Thanks so much for sponsoring sis.
    More Power!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah.. you're bringing me memories back of my hometown... even during night trips we get to stay on top of the bus. we call it taplod. could be colloquialized from top and load. :D

    ReplyDelete