Dec 25, 2009

Bid and Be Dazzled!

This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Bidazzled. All opinions are 100% mine.



I was hoping to find a used external hard drive for sale on the internet when I chanced upon Bidazzled. It was such a novel idea that I was indeed attracted to try it. In Bidazzled, you purchase bids in advance and use it to bid on an item that you want. For every bid made, a few cents are added to the price and time is added to give chance to others. Then, once the time expires and nobody else bids, you win the bidding. Bids cost as low as $1 and bid packs of $25 are also available. And you know the best thing about Bidazzled? This was established to fund a lung cancer charity, The Ruch Foundation. So you don't only get to win bids at almost 80% off of retail prices, but you also get to help fund a charity. Another great thing is you will receive 5 complimentary bids just for registering. You also receive as much as 50 bonus bids just for participating. So, do you believe me when I say that you will indeed be dazzled?

So if you are also hoping to bid online, try Bidazzled. They even have a great offer now: 15 complimentary bids just by using this code to register (BBP1202A). So I suggest you also try it now because they also offer a very generous referral program. So bye for now while I choose the item I want to bid on!

SocialSpark Disclosure Badge

No comments:

Post a Comment