Project Wonderful

Dec 8, 2009

Dear Blog

Dear Blog,

Sorry for not having written anything new lately. Facebook has been eating most of my free time. I have to devote at least an hour each day to Farmville, Farmtown and Cafe World. And by the time I am done plowing, harvesting, cooking and visiting neighbors, I am bushed or just plain drained. Yeah,yeah I know. I cannot withdraw FV coins to my Paypal account but its really addicting. I really cannot bear to have my plants withered or my menu spoiled. I even arrange my schedule around their cooking time and harvest time. Anyway, I am sure this addiction will pass. Once I have no more blogging money to pay for the broadband bills, I will attend to you more. It's a promise!

But in the meantime, I have to go. My spaghetti and meatballs are now ready to be served and the horse wants his hair brushed or something! Bye now!

By the way, here is a picture as proof of how I work hard on my farm!


No comments:

Post a Comment