Advertise with IZEA Media

12.21.2009

Mellow Yellow Monday

MellowYellowMondayBadge


The above picture was taken yesterday, where my son is part of the Yellow Team. This was supposed to be for the summer basketball league in our street, which was late for almost 9 months because the funds from the local government was delayed. Obviously, the coming elections helped in finally getting the budget for this. You can see that the kids are so excited so I can forgive the organizer of this event for not working harder on this project. It makes me think that they are not so serious after all! It reminds me of our project to upgrade our computer but just to visualize hard drive space is just such a chore! Hmm, maybe they have the same enthusiasm as I do, hence the delay.

Anyway, its better late than never! The kids had a lot of fun in their parade and are excited to start the games. Good thing that they have no classes due to the Christmas break!

8 comments:

grace said...

wow! panalo ba ang team na yan? visit me sis...

Coffeedoff said...

Great yellow photo!

chubskulit said...

Nice uniform!

My Mellow Yellow, Merry Christmas!

life's journey said...

Oh they look cute of their outfit. happy mellow yellow Monday.

Manang Kim said...

Ohhh this picture remind me of my nephew too. Merry Christmas!


Nativity scene

Chie Wilks said...

cool MYM shot

mine is up too

Marice said...

wow! its nice to know that your son is active on sports like that :) cool!

u may view mine here

Marice said...

why ka naman afraid to meet someone online sis? pero sabagay i felt the same way too before.. but maybe i bumped to a nice set of fellow moms kaya okay naman talaga.. u might wanna join us ;)

Post a Comment