Advertise with IZEA Media

12.28.2009

Mellow Yellow Monday

MellowYellowMondayBadge


This is how you do a jump shot in the dark. Just count 1, 2 and jump! Gamely jumping for me is my 3-year old niece, Nikka. She would jump, then will run to me to check out if I did catch her mid jump. We made more than 20 jumps I think.



But this is the only shot where I caught her mid-air. I think I need more practice! And I think I will ask my kids to do those jump shots while we are waiting for our latest movie download I found on this Torrents Search Engine.




Since practice makes perfect, expect more jump shot pictures here!

6 comments:

Bacolod and BeyondJourney said...

wow, cute ng anak, she dances well I guess.

My Memories and Crystals said...

aw ang cute nya, I enjoyed seeing her photo.
Thanks and happy holidays...

nuts said...

that's great capture already. sometimes it needs a very good camera for quick shot!

chubskulit said...

lovely!

Have a glimpse of a Japanese Yukata outfit at my page. Happy New Year!

Manang Kim said...

hehehe she is so cute...



MYM~BMTricycle/Trisikad

Louis Dizon said...

Ang maganda sa jump shot in the dark, kahit hindi ka tumalon, maaari parin magmukhang jump shot, kasi hindi mapapansin kung nakatuntong ka nga ba sa ground. Onting camera tricks lang at makakapagpa jump shot ka ren ng taong tinatamad tumalon.

Cute cute ng iyong pamangkin!

Post a Comment