Dec 9, 2009

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Time again for our Wednesday Happy Thoughts, a list of 10 things that especially made us happy this week! So here is my list:

Happiness is:

1. My brand-spankin-new pink helmet from the husband


2. My pink lunch bag that goes well with pink helmet. I love pink!

3. Nafarin-A and Celestamine for keeping the allergies and colds away. (Sniff, sniff)

4. The remaining 15 days before Christmas for gift buying. (List-zero, gifts bought-zero, money-zero!) Panic buying mode!

5. 13th month pay! Yehey!

6. A rusty bicycle that re-introduced me to the joys of biking. And balancing.



7. A tricycle-free street for #6.

8. Recycling. The figurines were from the son's birthday cake while the liquor bottle is from a neighbor. The transformer was from a field trip.

9. A virus-free computer.

10. A kiss from the kids and husband before going to school and work.

I love my life and I love Wednesdays. This is really a very nice way to count your blessings and express gratitude for things, however little that made you happy. For the image credit and know how this started, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment