Project Wonderful

Jan 1, 2010

Friday Quotes



New Year's Resolution: To tolerate fools more gladly, provided this does not encourage to take up more of my time.

I already wrote down my New Year's resolution below but when I saw this quote from a friend's FB update, I just had to post it for this Friday's Quotes even when I am already heading to make the beds. But I think that while this is funny, this is also very true. For a better life, we need to tolerate people more and be less judgmental. We all have different standards, personal styles and upbringing that what may seem foolish to us, may actually makes more sense to other people. But whether someone is being foolish or not, better not use up our energy being bothered. Better focus our time on being a better person doing better things this New Year. So I wish you all a better year this 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment