Jan 22, 2010

Gifts for Little Ones

My husband was asked to be godfather to his friend's baby girl. The couple were his friends from high school but has not been part of our lives until a recent school reunion. So anyway, the gift buying fell to me. But as I do not know the couple and have yet to see the child, I really have no particular idea what to buy. But my husband said, as a mother, what would you want to receive if the baby was your own? Hmm, I agree that I have no more practice when it comes to buying anything for a baby as my youngest is already 5 years old. But I vowed to give it my best shot.

So I browsed the web, and when I saw Lou Lou's Corner and the products that they have, I know that I have a sure winner. I instantly fell in love with a junglie pink giraffe jellycat! I can imagine the little girl with her arms around the cuddly soft toy as she takes a peaceful nap. She may be too young for an activity book, but I sure love them too. Of course, my husband said that we should also look for some clothes to give his god child and I complied by showing him this cute appaman monkey cut-out onesie. He had to agree that it looks really nice. But when I showed him these barefoot dreams bamboo chic bear buddie and blanket, he was as torn as I was. We both love them! So anyway, we are still deciding what to buy as they all really look very nice.

So if you need to buy anything as a gift, like toys and clothing for your little ones, you should try looking at Lou Lou's corner as they have these very nice brands and products that you can choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment