Jan 22, 2010

Manny Villar's Election Campaign



I am thinking of Manny Villar's numerous election campaign ads, on tv, print and radio as too much of a good thing and I am eerily reminded of Propero Pichay. He was much too visible during the campaign period that people started thinking he already spent a lot of money and would surely work to get it back when he gets elected. I am hearing people say that about Villar too. You see his ads on TV during prime time and you can already imagine how much that costs. Then, just yesterday, I saw his google ad on two of my blogs. He is also on Facebook. I see his posters on the road as well. And I feel that his visibility is too much already. If he really is deserving of our vote, there is no need to show his face all the time. Maybe its just me, but I am getting tired of the orange shirt.

1 comment:

  1. i share your fear too. so tell me, or rather let's ask the filipino people who share the same fear, what are we going to do with it?

    ReplyDelete