Jan 19, 2010

My Birthday Wish: Photobooks

I love taking pictures and then making scrap books out of them to preserve the memory. However, scrap booking is not easy, and depending on my mood, the quality is not always what I want it to be. So when I found out about Photobooks, I already know what I want for my birthday. I want our wedding album made into a photobook of memories! Oh, we were not married in church, and it was just a civil ceremony. So making the photobook to capture our happiness during the simple event would take lots of creativity. But just looking at step-by step process of ordering my very own photobook, where I can have an input every step of the way makes me think that this will be the best album ever! I am very excited really to check this out. I am now browsing at their collection of wedding albums and pricing options and is absolutely loving it!

Of course, I am not just thinking of getting a photobook for our wedding. There are birthdays, graduations and our family travels that I would love to have a photobook of. Good thing subsequent orders are given 10% off! Did I say that they have online proofing? How cool is that?

Okay, so maybe I should give my husband a hint already that this is what I want for my birthday which by the way is just 2 weeks away. But I guess he wont mind the price. With a tag line, "premium photobooks, not premium prices, this is actually a very good deal. Lucky for those in the UK as shipping is free, but they ship internationally, so no worries there.

So bye now and will check this photobooks now and choose the photos I would upload! Excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment