Project Wonderful

Jan 14, 2010

To Do in 2010



I was making a list of things to do at work and so I was reminded again of what I wish to this year. So I made a list:

1. Travel with the family anywhere in the Philippines.
I was able to buy a one-way ticket to Kalibo for 8 of us, including my mother-in-law during Cebu Pacific's seat sale last November for only 300 pesos. So my only problem now is the return ticket and I think, they will have another sale before our travel period. So this travel one is at least half sure already. And I promised my son I will bring him to Boracay before he is 13 and he is now 11.

2. Camp at Anawangin Cove in Zambales with husband and friends.
I really want to go to Anawangin Cove. I saw some pictures of the beach and of the place and it has been one of my dreams to go there. Its just that time and funds are really a consideration.

3. Buy a car.
We sold our old one last year to fund a business (which is doing fine, thank you) and I think its time to buy another (second-hand, really) one. A 20-year old Toyota or Mitsubishi will do.

4. Start a new hobby.
I am thinking of getting serious with photography and may take up some lessons if I can find some cheap classes. But in the meantime, I would have to do with downloading tutorials from the net. I saw some while looking for latest music torrents last week.


5. Enroll in a class.
This one is for my career improvement. Either continue with an MA or enroll in another night course. I wrote this down on my performance appraisal and have to really do something about it if I wish to go further in my career.

6. Oh, and lest I forget another important To Do: Lose Weight this year.
I think my lowest weight so far was 123 pounds last 2007 or 2008. And just yesterday, I was already 136! Gosh, this really calls for some drastic action, literally.
So I guess, that's about it for my To-Do list this 2010. I just hope I can have all of them checked by end of the year! Good luck to me!

1 comment:

  1. The goals you set is more or less what I want to do for this year but the one on top of my list is to get a baby.

    ReplyDelete