Project Wonderful

Jan 6, 2010

Wednesday Happy Thoughts



Its Wednesday once again and we have 10 more things to be thankful for!
1. A very nice smile from Ishi after I dressed her up for school
2. Husband who just washed the dishes while I am blogging
3. My new curtains with circular designs. It goes well with the blue paint of our house and makes me think of nice iron cabin decor. Our gate in Montalban could use some of these designs. I really love how this makes out house look cozy.
4. Finishing my performance appraisal with still 10 days to go. This is a first!
5. Reading my boss' generous comments on my previous appraisal.
6. Peanut butter
7. Sisig Hooray and rice for snack. And ice cold Coke zero. Yum!
8. Learning how to download movies to my husband's PSP
9. Leave conversion (okay, this will be paid in two months, but I already know how much, Yes!)
10. Riding the bike with husband. Sweet!

There are indeed lots of reason to be happy this first Wednesday of the year, so let us start the year right. For credit on the picture and to know how this meme started, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment