Project Wonderful

Feb 16, 2010

Time For A Cool Change

Summer is almost here, and that means our body must be ready to be bared! Be it on the beach or swimming pool, or just while trying to pass the hot summer days. We already have tickets to Boracay, ready to hit that world-class beach. But I think my body is not yet ready. I have been hitting the gym, on and off for some months now. Recently, I had an odontec to remove my impacted tooth and was advised not to run for a week. And this week, I would have another one taken out. So, excercise is really out for me these two weeks. But my body is suffering! I gained some pounds in just those two weeks. And with my age, it is not really that easy to lose them. So I was thinking if a tummy tuck could be the answer. I was looking at Rodeo Drive Tummy Tuck and I think that they will do a good job. Their patients looked happy and convinced that they did a great job! I may also look at liposuction as an option, although I am afraid of the process involve. But looking at the website, they had me convinced that the procedure is not as scary as we are made to believe. I think in some more years I would have to take a serious look at breast augmentation, although I thankfully do not need it at the moment. But should I really need it, I really would go to Rodeo Drive for a free consultation so that I would know my options. You should also try to visit their website, especially the FAQ's portion which addresses your initial queries about the procedure.

It really is time for a cool change for me. For my self confidence, I have to be convinced that I am still a hot momma! Ha ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment