Project Wonderful

Feb 10, 2010

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Its Wednesday once again, and time to count our blessings and source of happiness! For his week, I am thankful for:

1. Kenny Rogers Tuna Melt. Yummy I tell you.
2. Having my impacted tooth pulled out. Oh, it was painful alright but I am just thankful for one less thing to worry about.
3. Cheap Cebu Pacific tickets for our Boracay trip. There are 8 of us and I only paid almost P600 each. Happiness, right?
4. A budding business venture for me and hubby. If it is as successful as it is now in 6 months, expect a new, custom logo design for it to appear in this blog.
5. A belated birthday dinner with friends at Metrowalk.
6. Friends who believe in you and trusts you enough to take the plunge.
7. First Vita Plus
8. Free wifi access when I need to have that FB fix :-)
9. My sister's 18th birthday
10. My kid's butterfly kisses at night!


For credits on the image and on how this meme started, check this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment