Mar 5, 2010

Friday Quotes: Fat!



"If nature had intended for our skeletons to be visible it would have put them on the outside of our bodies.” - Elmer Rice


This Friday, I am looking for another excuse not to watch my weight. Ha ha! Two years ago, I was at an ideal 123 pounds. Back then, I felt good about myself. I was eating sensibly and would never thought I would ever need a Liposuction. But now, after foregoing my regular run and ab exercises, I am 15 pounds heavier! I know that I really have to go back to the gym again but since I had two odontecs or impacted tooth removed last month, I still can't! (Or is that another excuse?). And I desperately need to lose at least 5 pounds for a wedding I am attending in two weeks! Obviously, I have to watch what I eat and at least burn some extra calories by even walking, but I can't seem to get my groove back. I keep on setting the alarm at 4am for my run, then would just hit the snooze button once it rings. Gah, I wish I have a stronger motivation for losing some more unwanted weight. Other than feeling my pants slightly fitter than before and the double chin more prominent than ever, I think I am at the pink of health! And my brains knows it too, that's why it keeps on resisting all my good intentions! Ha ha, anyway, I will think of a more compelling reason to lose weight and then I will get on with it! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment