Project Wonderful

Mar 3, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday

MellowYellowBadge

This is my practice shots at macro photography using my canon point and shoot camera. I took these photos last Saturday hoping to upload them on time for Mellow Yellow Monday. But my brother-in law borrowed my cam for the weekend and just gave it back yesterday. So there is my excuse for this late post.
Anyway, can you see the starfish-shaped thingie in the flower? I just noticed it today, even after having this plant for so long! And they are very beautiful flowers!I took so many pictures of this plant to prefect my macro shots that I may need to get delete most them. But I don't think I will ever get tired of having this as my subject matter. They really look beautiful up close!

And look at the ants at this one! Can you see them? I have never fully appreciated their beauty up until now. Wow, I love macro photography!
And look at this flower here courtesy of my sis-in-law's garden? The flower turns yellow from orange, before turning brown and that just give the flower more beauty! Never mind that its well on its way to wilting! It looks very dramatic. Nature do have lots of wonders.
I just wish I have more time to play with my camera so I can discover more photography tricks, but life gets in the way sometimes, ha ha. Anyway, except more flower pictures in this blog soon.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dinah thanks for taking time to drop by ... I added you to my links.. can you add mine..

    In This Side of Town
    Anything Davao
    Some Things Are Free
    Woman’s elan vital

    ReplyDelete