Jun 1, 2010

Me, Me, and Me! Tagged!

I was just thinking of some ways for my readers to get to know more about me when I got this tag. It just a nice and easy way of sharing my resume, without having you guys do a PDF Search of my resume. So here goes...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:20. I am indulging my self because in two weeks time, I have to be up by 4am to prepare the kids for school.
2. How do you like your steak? I don't care much for steak. But well-done if I really have to.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Book of Eli. Almost fell asleep.
4. What is your favorite TV show/s? Glee and 24 Oras for the news. Unang Hirit for the morning news.
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Anywhere as long as the house is my own. I hate renting and living close to your in-laws has some disadvantages.
6. What did you have for breakfast? Rice and sarciadong isda.
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian. I love pasta.
8. What foods do you dislike? I don't for for exotic dishes like frog and insects, he he.
9. Favorite place to eat? At home with the kids, or Cyma.
10. Favorite dressing? For salad? When homemade, I go for mayonnaise, catsup and pineapple juice. Thousand islands?
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? None at the moment. We sold our car and I don't know how to drive a motorcycle.
12. What are your favorite clothes? I am a shorts and shirt person. I am not that concerned about fashion.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Boracay in July and Coron in October. Next year, we plan to visit Hong Kong, Batanes and Sagada.
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? Doesn't matter. Its just a cup, ha ha!
15. Where would you want to retire? Somewhere where I can do some gardening. Anywhere with my husband.
16. Favorite time of day? Morning.
17. Where were you born? Putol, Tuy Batangas
18. What is your favorite sport/s to watch? Basketball if my husband or kid is playing.
19. Who do you think will not tag you back? I don't know ;-)
20. Person you expect to tag you back first? I don't know ;-) no pressure!
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? Ehms
22. Birdwatcher? Yes.
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning.
24. Do you have any pets? No. No space ;-)
25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? We are going to Boracay this July!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? An engineer or a teacher.
27. What is your best childhood memory? climbing trees and playing in the rain with cousins
28. Are you a cat or dog person? Don't know, haven't had either one.
29. Are you married? Yes, happily so.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes.
31. Been in a car accident? Thank God, no.
32. Any pet peeves? Know-it-alls.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Cheese
34. Favorite Flowers? White roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Cookies and Cream
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Jollibee!
37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never. That's what fixers are for ;-)
38. From whom did you get your last email? Barrio Siete.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Maybe PAL or Cebu Pacific for travels, but never a store for clothes. Maybe even an appliance store for major purchase.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? Not lately. I am a boring 8-5er.
41. Like your job? Very.
42. Broccoli? Sure!
43. What was your favorite vacation? Bohol with family last December 2008.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? My husband
45. What are you listening to right now? My office mates computer playing Tuloy pa rin.
46. What is your favorite color? Purple
47. How many tattoos do you have? None. I'm uninked, he he. Had henna last May though.
48. How many are you tagging for this quiz? None. This is too long!
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 1045am.
50. Coffee drinker? Yes, but never black. I miss the Kapeng Barako my lola used to make.

Thanks Verns for the tag!

No comments:

Post a Comment