May 21, 2010

Search Engine Optimization

No, I have not turned technical, just practical. I think search engine optimization is a reality in monetizing one's blog and it would be doing your blog an injustice if you will not give it a try. But what exactly is search engine optimization? As defined on Wikipedia, search engine optimization or SEO, " is the process of improving the volume or quality of traffic to a web site or a web page (such as a blog) from search engines via "natural" or un-paid search results as opposed to other forms of search engine marketing which may deal with paid inclusion. The theory is that the earlier (or higher) a site appears in the search results list, the more visitors it will receive from the search engine." Of course the more visits you get, the more earnings you will receive. And that translates to more earnings on paid and sponsored posts or adsense.

This blog is a source of so much fun and enjoyment for me. I have now an outlet to share my ideas and my life. I have met new friends here and have learned so much from them. So I wont be going anywhere anytime soon and expect more from this blog. Or until I learn to write more good quality content and search engine optimization.

1 comment:

  1. search engine optimization information is posted in this blog are very good and thanks for sharing this information.
    thanks

    search engine optimization

    ReplyDelete