Jun 10, 2010

Blogging to the Next Level

I am more of a reader than a writer and so my friends were surprised when I told them I maintain four blogs. I have one for parenting, another for books, yet another to document the building of our dream house and this blog, which is a collection of reviews, memes and anything interesting that I care to share. And I do earn a little from these blogs. Not big enough to replace my income from my regular job, but okay for a passive income. But now that all my kids will be in school and their needs have increased, I think I need to take blogging to the next level! I have always used Blogger because I have no time to learn about other blogging platforms but if I am to take this blogging to the next level, I must try webhosting. I know that there are some web hosts out there for novice bloggers like me, who only wish to write good content and not be bothered with the admin and technical side of blogging. I need to read more and compare prices and reviews and decide on which one can really give me the benefits and the functions that I need. I think it is really time to get serious with blogging and the first step would be to look for the best web host. If you have any recommendations, please let me know.

1 comment: