Jun 22, 2010

New Ride

We recently bought on installment a motorcycle, a Kawasaki Curve. I love it and my husband love it so much that he keeps on cleaning it every second of the day, ha ha. I keep on telling him that if he keeps on scrubbing it clean, the designs will fade! I guess he is just excited on this new toy. He wants to buy accessories and stickers but I told him to keep it neat and simple. Its sometimes better that way. And besides, those things cost a lot too! But I wonder how much truck accessories would cost. I saw this chrome truck along Araneta highway just the other day and was amazed at how the owner dressed it up. It looks a lot like Optimus Prime in the Transformers movie! It was really amazing. I told my husband that if he wants to upgrade our motorcycle and make it look like that, then it is fine with me. While I like our new motorcycle just the way it is, maybe some accessories will not hurt as long as I keep my husband on check. He may get carried away, and our new ride might look like an overdressed old lady (if you can picture that in your head!).

No comments:

Post a Comment