Project Wonderful

Jun 2, 2010

Refurbished Phone

What is a refurbished phone? I was told just now that the phone I will be getting as a replacement for my company phone is not brand new. I wonder if this okay? Of course, there is nothing I can do about a company policy and I only hope that a refurbished phone works just as well. If it doesn't, then I should probably just buy a new one. Phones are so cheap nowadays anyway.

I wanted to ask some friends on how phone systems work in their offices so I can find out if it is worth getting a personal postpaid line. Or maybe just get a land line that is bundled with an Internet service.

But back to refurbished phones, my friend just told me that they are defective units that were sent back for repair, but rather used for promotions and the likes and then sent to the market again for re-sale. If that is the case, then they should be okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment