Jun 2, 2010

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

Its the middle of the week and time to count our blessings! So here are some things that made me happy this week:
1. Cebu Pacific for their ticket sale. We know have tickets to Coron for October!
2. 2 gb flash drive from Rey Panes. Salamat!
3. Beatles playing on my laptop. Never fail to make me shake my head and sing-along.
4. KFC lunch with office buddies, diet be damned.
5. Pitsi-pitsi and pancit bihon. Need I say more?
6. The 3 lbs I lost last week. But after items #4 and 5, I think I gained them back again.
7. My own paperback of the 7th Harry Potter book. It is really different reading and holding the book with your bare hands.
8. New lcd monitor for the home computer. And upgraded memory too.
9. The bike for my eldest son.
10. Planning for the July Boracay trip with the family.

Here are just some of the reasons why I am thankful and happy! To know how this meme started, check this out.


No comments:

Post a Comment