Project Wonderful

Jul 20, 2010

Dont Let the Bed Bugs Bite!

Did you miss me? I have been away from this blog for almost a week and it's because we went to Boracay. The trip was very enjoyable and memorable despite the mishaps. First, there was the typhoon and we thought the flight was canceled. Fortunately for us, it was only delayed for an hour. Then my camera conked out on me. It was weird but when we woke up the following day, the camera would only show white on anything we took a picture of! We borrowed another camera and the same thing happened again! I wanted to just sleep and pretend it was not happening! But the resort was one of the nicest things we enjoyed during our stay. It was very accessible and very near the D'Talipapa where there where lots of places to eat. The aircon was cool and just right though there were eight of us. The beds were well made, and the extra mattress was just right for 2 people. I can honestly say that it beats the New York hotel of one of the bloggers I follow who wrote at length about his bed bugs in NYC horror experience! If only we were not in Boracay, I would have opted to stay at the resort and just lounge all day. It is safe to say that we all had a very nice sleep and didn't even feel the bed bugs bite (not that there were any)! Ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the way your article. You're written is good to me. Hopefully you can post some photos. Boracay is the best place for relaxing...



    Tanya Gemarin

    ReplyDelete