Project Wonderful

Aug 18, 2010

Am I ready for another baby?


This morning when I woke up my 12-year old eldest son, he was smiling. He said he had a dream that I was pregnant and it was a girl. I don't know if it was his way of telling me that he is okay to have another sibling, but I just smiled back at him. I already have three kids and although my husband thinks that we are okay to have another child, I am not so sure. Before I make the decision to have another child, there are a lot of factors to consider. My youngest is already six years old so there would be no problem on that front but I am thinking of the expenses of raising another baby. I know that parenting is a lot easier now, thanks websites like KidSafe with their baby proofing products and child safety tips. I know that despite my experience in raising children, I need to be informed about recent safety issues that I can find at their KidSafe blog or through their presence at other social networking sites like YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. I will even be aware of where to buy baby gates, child safety locks and all stuff I need to baby proof the house. I know that with all these help and information that I need to keep my kids safe, I still have to think very hard if I am really ready for another child not just financially bit emotionally as well. And as for my eldest wanting another sibling, he may just have to wait a little longer.

1 comment:

  1. your kids are adorable. grab your links and add it to my roll, hope we can exchange links..

    http://www.prosperitymelandria.com

    thanks.

    ReplyDelete