Aug 12, 2010

The Churches of Bohol:Loboc Church

This a continuation of the series of blog posts I am doing on the churches of Bohol which we visited in December 2008 and June 2009. I have already posted pictures of Loay Church and Maribojoc Church.

This is Loboc Church, or The Church of San Pedro in Loboc, according to this website. I wasn't able to take a picture of the marker. I think because we went through the side door from the museum and I forgot to go back to look for the marker.

Another picture with yours truly.
This is the bell tower of the Loboc Church.
The decoration of the ceiling is very beautiful!
The inside of the church.
The altar of the church.
More pictures of the ceiling near the altar.

For more information on Loboc, Bohol and the church, please refer here. The Loboc Museum will be featured in another post.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Scenic places...
    Added your link here, hope you do the same...

    ReplyDelete