Project Wonderful

Aug 16, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday: Family

MellowYellowBadge

What could be more important than family? Taken last Sunday when we went out to SM to have dinner after the mass. We ended up buying a bag and jeans for Drexelle, lip balm for Ishi and rice cooker for me! Happy me!

We cherish simple moments like this and hope that our kids will grow up to be loving parents to their kids someday. We hope that the time we are spending with them gives them the same joy that we are getting. I always thank the Lord for blessing me with my family.

7 comments:

  1. cute ng kids mo. God bless you all:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dinah,

    Thanks for visiting my blog. Coming to your pic, I was big fan of Wendy's when I was in USA. You have reminded me my olden days where I used to hangout in Wendy's with all my friends.

    Cheers,
    Vrinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect picture for MYM. Thanks for the visit too and the comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is awesome Dinah! Happy Monday!
    Sunflower

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very well said sis! Family is the reason why I gave up my career and just contented of being a stay at home Mom. Very precious moment!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Dinah, thanks for the visit and for sharing your Mellow Yellow drinks.

    ReplyDelete