Project Wonderful

Oct 4, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday: Family Day

MellowYellowBadge
Last Saturday was my company's Family Day at the Movies celebration and we all had a blast. Here are just some of our mellow yellow photos at the mall! This was taken at the amusement park inside the mall where we all had fun playing at different games.

Here is my trying out motorcycle racing. See his concentration? He is our gaming geek.

And here are my kids posing with Koko Crunch while we were doing our grocery shopping!


Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!

7 comments:

  1. saya ng bonding!!! tnx sa visit.
    pwedi bang mak pag x-links?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dins, kinarir yung driving. serious..lol.. hahaha... pretty kids oi... salamat pala sa dalaw...

    By the way, If it’s not too much to ask may I ask your support to please vote for my entry at Pinoy Expats/OFW Blog Awards 2010.

    Just tick Nominee # 8 (On This Side of Town) Under 2010 PEBA Supporter Nominees (Red Tab) at the left side bar of PEBA OFFICIAL WEBSITE HERE and click submit vote.

    If you’re interested you can read my entry HERE

    Thank You Very Much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post for Mellow Yellow =]

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun, I'm sure it is a fun place for the kids to hang out and play.

    ReplyDelete