Project Wonderful

Oct 27, 2010

Wednesday Happy Thoughts

I can't believe that I have not made any Wednesday Happy Thoughts post for the whole month of October, when I have so much to be thankful for! And here are just some reasons why I am so happy and thankful!
1. The fun trip to Coron Palawan.
2. Making the trip with my husband and very good friends, whom I last traveled with to Boracay last 2007.
3. Finally seeing some more beautiful places in the country and getting nearer my goal of visiting Luzon, Visayas and Mindanao.
4. Planning a trip to Cagayan de Oro for March next year with the same set of friends.
5. A new camera and very nice pictures.
6. Kids who give you very tight hugs to show how much you have been missed.
7. A dual sim phone when your network provider does not have a signal!
8. The rain that knows when to stop so your small plane can take off, ha ha, no thanks to Air Phil!
9. Free round trip ticket to Beijing China!
10. A happy, memorable and safe trip!

To see how these meme started, check this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment