Project Wonderful

Nov 11, 2010

Eleven Things To Do in 2011

Taken at Mt. tapyas in Coron, Palawan.

Its not too early to think of things we will do in the coming year. While New Year's resolutions are made to be broken, its always fun to try and (I might even succeed!) in doing it. This is my unofficial New Year's resolution: eleven things to do (or wish to do) in 2011, just for myself.

1. Save for an out of the country trip mid-year. Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia and Singapore here I come! My passport is begging to be stamped!
2. Buy Life Insurance or a funeral plan. This is me being realistic. We will all die, really!
3. Learn a new language or a new skill, like cross stitch. I have a pattern that is needs to be finished some time in the next 5 years.
4. Pursue MBA or ask if I can still continue the ones I started eight years ago. I hope I can finally have the courage to go and visit the Dean's office.
5. Get a new hairstyle. A different one from what I have been sporting for the last 5 years.
6. Learn to swim.
7. Read the bible daily.
8. Buy a car or learn to drive, whichever comes first.
9. Get a tattoo.
10. Buy a new laptop.
11. Fall in love with my husband all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment