Nov 11, 2010
Eleven Things To Do in 2011
1. Save for an out of the country trip mid-year. Vietnam, Cambodia, Indonesia and Singapore here I come! My passport is begging to be stamped!
2. Buy Life Insurance or a funeral plan. This is me being realistic. We will all die, really!
3. Learn a new language or a new skill, like cross stitch. I have a pattern that is needs to be finished some time in the next 5 years.
4. Pursue MBA or ask if I can still continue the ones I started eight years ago. I hope I can finally have the courage to go and visit the Dean's office.
5. Get a new hairstyle. A different one from what I have been sporting for the last 5 years.
6. Learn to swim.
7. Read the bible daily.
8. Buy a car or learn to drive, whichever comes first.
9. Get a tattoo.
10. Buy a new laptop.
11. Fall in love with my husband all over again.