Nov 22, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday: Cebu Pacific

MellowYellowBadge

This is my husband taking a pose near the plane of our favorite airline, Cebu Pacific. Almost all of our trips were flown with Cebu and so we are really great fans of their seat sale and their service. A little disclosure, I work at the company that owns Cebu Pacific, so this is also a shameless plugging! But still, I pay for their service and I enjoy my trips so I really am okay with letting everybody know that I love Cebu Pacific!

Enjoy your Mellow Yellow Monday!

9 comments:

  1. Cute husband, nice plane, very good photograph for Mellow Yellow Monday.
    Thank you for visiting my blog and commenting. Visitors are always welcome, especially those who take the time to comment. I appreciate it.
    -- K

    Kay, Alberta, Canada
    An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haping happy si hubby mo sis hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you enjoy the dancing stewards? hope to try cp someday.

    happy MYM
    Lifemoto MYM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute photo and if you are happy with an airline I think it is best to stick with it! Enjoy your travels!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We also usually take advantage of Cebu Pacific's promos. They're really cheap! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good looking hubby and nice photo! I haven't been on a Cebu Pacific plane before, but I am sure you guys had a great flight.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay I love Cebu Pacific too. Love the huge airport they have in Manila and it's the first airlines that goes to our city. Great shot with your hubby. Thanks for the visit Dinah I do appreciate it!
    MYM-Berry

    ReplyDelete