Dec 8, 2010

A Family Affair

Taken before our family trip to Bohol in December 2008.
My husband and I will celebrate our 13th wedding anniversary this December 23. We have never made any special plans for our anniversary and this year is no different. I just booked us an overnight stay at Go Hotels when they had their promo and the kids will be coming with us. Of course, I also dream of spending our anniversary somewhere romantic. I wonder how much are villa rentals this time of year? I want to spend a day pampered like a queen at some fancy resort, staying at our own villa! Now, that is a dream that I hope would happen soon. But this year's wedding anniversary is going to be a family affair. There is an adjacent mall to the hotel and the kids will enjoy it there because they get to choose their Christmas gifts, we will eat out for dinner and they can play at the amusement park. I know I like this better for now because the kids are with us and its what we can afford at the moment. I hope soon when they are working and have families of their own, we can celebrate our wedding anniversary and start a family tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment