Jan 17, 2011

Mellow Yellow Monday: Dart Game

MellowYellowBadge
This is called a dart game. You pay P20 for 5 dart pins and 3 hits give you a small prize. It was a very easy and addicting game and makes you forget that the prize you are getting is only P5! We all took turns trying our hand and I also take too many pictures which I know would look good on photo calendars. I suddenly have an idea for birthday give-aways!
You can pay for as many games as you want and try to accumulate 200 points to get these big stuff toys! Good thing we realize we would save a lot if we buy them instead of trying to win them. But they look very enticing indeed hanged and lined up like that!
Happy Mellow Yellow Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is colorful and fun looking. Happy Monday!
    MYM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I don't know if I have tried many games like that because I am always afraid of losing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those stuffed toys! Oh my gosh! So cute.

    Adin B

    ReplyDelete