Jan 19, 2011

Modern Lighting - Redesigning With Discount Designer Lights

I love the title of this post! I feel so posh and chic and modern! I am currently building my dream house and designer lighting will really do wonders. I really wish I can install modern outdoor lighting in my dream home, if only I need not worry about the price. I saw these contemporary outdoor ceiling lights in one of the hotels near our office and I fell in love with it. I pass by the hotel just to admire them and I have a picture of how they would look in my house. There were also contemporary outdoor wall sconces that are just perfect! I am not so sure though that I will be able to get them for my house and if they would fit my design. I know that I can get the look of these designer lights in my house if I could be more resourceful and try and get discounts. The house would look more chic and modern that way. If only I have unlimited budget for these things then I will not be as frustrated as now. But I just love looking at these designer lightings and I know that someday I can buy them too!

No comments:

Post a Comment