Something hot, creamy and delicious to eat during this cold season: Chicken Macaroni Soup! So easy to prepare too!
200 gms elbow macaroni
500 gms chicken
200 gms hotdog
1 carrot, julienned
How to prepare:
1. In a pan, heat a little oil and saute onion and garlic.
2. Add the chicken and stir, and cook well.
3. Add the hotdog.
4. Add the elbow macaroni and stir.
5. Add a little water and let boil until noodle is cooked
6. Add the cabbage and carrots.
7. Add the evaporated milk and season to taste.
8. Let boil for a minute and then its ready to serve.